Guns

I was always just around it. I live in the woods and my dad always took me to the Vietnam vet picnics so I used to shoot all kinds of weapons. I just seem to be really good at setting up sights and sending my will downrange so why waste a gift? I'm kinda weird in that handguns creep me out and I really want nothing to do with them though. I just have many different shotguns and the greatest rifle in the world today. I just dial them in and then rarely take them out unless somebody's havin' a shootenany in some field somewhere where I can see if I still got it. The whole thing with kids I'm not really sure how I'd go about if I had to. The modern child seems to not have the ability to define black and white finality even at a high school age so the focus and discipline to handle firearms wouldn't be something I'd be eager to try out . Even today around adults, I see behaviors at shoots that my dads buddies would have screamed me into the ground for doing. So anyway I'm gonna try to finish my 100yd range next spring and I guess I'll have Matty and the fam over for a little blowout:D

I was always just around it. I live in the woods and my dad always took me to the Vietnam vet picnics so I used to shoot all kinds of weapons. I just seem to be really good at setting up sights and sending my will downrange so why waste a gift? I'm kinda weird in that handguns creep me out and I really want nothing to do with them though. I just have many different shotguns and the greatest rifle in the world today. I just dial them in and then rarely take them out unless somebody's havin' a shootenany in some field somewhere where I can see if I still got it. The whole thing with kids I'm not really sure how I'd go about if I had to. The modern child seems to not have the ability to define black and white finality even at a high school age so the focus and discipline to handle firearms wouldn't be something I'd be eager to try out . Even today around adults, I see behaviors at shoots that my dads buddies would have screamed me into the ground for doing. So anyway I'm gonna try to finish my 100yd range next spring and I guess I'll have Matty and the fam over for a little blowout:D
And myself, frank, Johnny. Looking forward to it

Maybe we should have an MTBNJ bus trip to LV sporting clays and rent out the whole place. If I win the lottery we're going to Hudson Farms! It would be like the Bad News Bears of shooting.
No need to travel it's right in your back yard. Remote thrower and all.

Terrorists and crazy people. Doubt they are legal gun owners. You can banish all guns tomorrow, and criminals will still get them. And pretty sure automatic weapons are illegal in France, yet those assholes still got them somehow.

I feel like I need a gun just to protect myself. It's a chicken and egg problem.

I feel like the world is getting more violent, period, don't know why. Too many people living too close? Lack of moral values? Religious craziness? Plain old craziness? I don't know. I think knowing how to handle a gun is a good skill to have.

In South Korea, guns are extremely rare outside the military. I have not known of any civilian shootings, until recently:

http://www.latimes.com/world/asia/la-fg-south-korea-shooting-20150226-story.html

The police don't even carry guns. It's possible to get away if you think your martial arts skills are superior.

I think everyone should be allowed to carry a sword (like Into the Badlands, my new favorite show). All disputes should be solved with honorable combat. A wounded man shall say to his assailant, if I live, I will kill you. If I die, all is forgiven. Such is the rule of honor.

I feel like I need a gun just to protect myself. It's a chicken and egg problem.

You should get one anyways, they are fun to shoot. I spent the afternoon with my Dad shooting a 6" plate at 100 yards with a .22 pistols. Ping ping ping, good fun for cheap money

i dont know what is more concerning, the shootings or the giant cloud of pollution hovering over china.

Back
Top Bottom