Group Ride Saturday 7/22 Lewis Morris

@MurderBort and I will be there. We invited a newbie from the CrossFit gym who has been dying to ride with us and I think this might be the right place to intro him. We will stick with him in whatever beginner ride there might be - small issue is we don't know the park so hopefully there is another person who doesn't mind beginners...and maybe even more beginners!!

Roll that back, appointment moved. Hopefully there's going to be a beginners group so I feel a little bit less miserable about myself and slowing down everybody else. Last time I rode LM was on a rigid SS...sigh!
And just like that, I'm out again! Wife is temporarily out of commission due to a light injury caused by the pupper...it never ends! Enjoy, weather looks good for the ride.

Hey folks, we are all set for tomorrow's ride. Please arrive before 9am so we can be ready to roll out. I'm still looking for ride leader's, let me know if you can help out.

See you in the morning.

Some pics from the beginner ride, coming down the bottom of Green, just before the pavilion....

@MurderBort
IMG_1041.jpeg
IMG_1040.jpeg

@Bobzilla
IMG_1039.jpeg

@UtahJoe
IMG_1038.jpeg
IMG_1037.jpeg
IMG_1036.jpeg

Great group today. We did loose one soul mid way thru (voluntarily). As much as LewMo is labeled beginner friendly, the elevation changes are always a swift kick in the pants.

Some pics from the beginner ride, coming down the bottom of Green, just before the pavilion....

@MurderBort
View attachment 219036View attachment 219037

@Bobzilla
View attachment 219038

@UtahJoe
View attachment 219039View attachment 219040View attachment 219041

Great group today. We did loose one soul mid way thru (voluntarily). As much as LewMo is labeled beginner friendly, the elevation changes are always a swift kick in the pants.
You guys were great. Thank you for so much for pushing me further. Hopefully I can keep up with you guys next time.

@MurderBort
View attachment 219036View attachment 219037

@Bobzilla
View attachment 219038

@UtahJoe
View attachment 219039View attachment 219040View attachment 219041

this was awesome, i am already excited for the next ride! thanks for the patience Dan!

@MurderBort and I will be there. We invited a newbie from the CrossFit gym who has been dying to ride with us and I think this might be the right place to intro him. We will stick with him in whatever beginner ride there might be - small issue is we don't know the park so hopefully there is another person who doesn't mind beginners...and maybe even more beginners!!
hi i am the newbie & that was a great intro to the trails! appreciate it guys! shout to Dan for leading the group! thanks @MurderBort & @2Julianas for the invite, looking forward to more! <3

Back
Top Bottom