Group Ride Saturday 12/9, 9am-12pm Hartshorne

A big thanks to MTBNJ for doing these rides. They are always great. And to @pooriggy for the informational tour. It was a great ride.

Below you will see the man in his element. Giving us all the knowledge. And @Mitch patiently waiting by for his time to strike…

IMG_2895.jpeg

And a shot of the water

IMG_2896.jpeg

Thanks again, can’t wait for the next one!

Good times yesterday. Perfect weather, great trails and a fun group. I wish this place was a little closer to me - it's a great reprieve from the rocks. Thanks Mitch for keeping iggy in line otherwise our group would still be out there!
20231209_091023.jpg

And I finally got my obligatory gator pic
20231209_101754.jpg

No pics, left my phone in the car, but the ride with @smann was spectacular, this park is so much fun. Great riding with the homies and I learned the hard way that you need to charge AXS batteries. Also kudos to @knobbyhead for splintering off with a a beginner friendly pace to keep the rides fun for everyone.
It worked out great. Me and @michael.su gave a great tour of the park at a nice relaxed pace. Everyone had lots of smiles at the end!!

It was great hooking up with you, @smann, Andy, @tonyride, Steve and the other guys from this forum (sadly i forgot there screen names) for our huber tour. I had the

I want to thank @pooriggy for organizing, and everyone else who drove a crazy distant to come down to Hartshorne for the last ride of the year! You made it truly special!!

I’ll echo all of the positive stories: It was a great morning at Hartshorne & Huber.

Thanks to @pooriggy for organizing the event (and all of the trail work) and thanks to my group. We rode complete loops of both parks, with small added detours for historic sites. The weather couldn’t really have been better for a December morning, and the trails were riding well.

It was especially nice to have so many riders come from a distance to enjoy our local Monmouth County trails, and to hear all the positive comments.

No pics, left my phone in the car, but the ride with @smann was spectacular, this park is so much fun. Great riding with the homies and I learned the hard way that you need to charge AXS batteries. Also kudos to @knobbyhead for splintering off with a a beginner friendly pace to keep the rides fun for everyone.
Aha! I can put another face to a screen name.

Everyone should have screen-name tags!
😁
What a great day in the woods!
Thanks for the lead @knobbyhead (and commentary 😆)

It worked out great. Me and @michael.su gave a great tour of the park at a nice relaxed pace. Everyone had lots of smiles at the end!!

It was great hooking up with you, @smann, Andy, @tonyride, Steve and the other guys from this forum (sadly i forgot there screen names) for our huber tour. I had the

I want to thank @pooriggy for organizing, and everyone else who drove a crazy distant to come down to Hartshorne for the last ride of the year! You made it truly special!!
@knobbyhead I must admit I met so many new people for the first time that I don't remember which one was you. Can you remind me which one is you again? I'm old and my memory is going.

Good times yesterday. Perfect weather, great trails and a fun group. I wish this place was a little closer to me - it's a great reprieve from the rocks. Thanks Mitch for keeping iggy in line otherwise our group would still be out there!
View attachment 228921
And I finally got my obligatory gator pic
View attachment 228922
Someone has to make a prosthetic lower jaw. Was sad seeing it in current state

Back
Top Bottom