Group Ride Ringwood Friday 3/29 CANCELLED

I'm going to pull the plug now. This one is just not coming together. We'll shoot for the next one in April.

Stay tuned for details.
I think it's for the best. I called home and was confirmed the ground is really soggy, with temperatures in the 40s tomorrow morning it's going to take a few hours to dry.

BTW, the south part of the park tends to stay dryer and is more impervious to rain.

Are you trying for Ringwood again in April or something else is on your radar?

I think your valve stems unevenness was the real reason for the cancellation...

I think it was the border.
PXL_20221230_114642776.MP-01.jpeg

Jungle is another "challenging" trail system. Come to Sterling. Intermediate and advanced rides on the 7 mile loop and easier rides on the 5 mile loop. Everyone wins!

Jungle is another "challenging" trail system. Come to Sterling. Intermediate and advanced rides on the 7 mile loop and easier rides on the 5 mile loop. Everyone wins!
Are you implying that Sterling is less challenging??? Man I’ve gone from suck to blow.

Are you implying that Sterling is less challenging??? Man I’ve gone from suck to blow.
Yes, the Redback to McKeags Loop, which was completed last year is a great option for newer riders. It is approximately 5.2 miles. Have you ridden it?

So you already know that the smaller loop on the left of your map is much easier than the main loop. 👍🏻

So you already know that the smaller loop on the left of your map is much easier than the main loop. 👍🏻

What’s your preferred direction of that left loop? CW or CCW?

If we had the ride at Sterling, is there a parking lot big enough for 30-40 people?

Back
Top Bottom