Group Ride 2/11 Stephen's State Park

IMG_0705.jpeg
IMG_0706.jpeg
Great ride today.
Bigly turnout.
Tanks @Reggie for leading the Intermediate Light group. 18 of us started, and I never counted how many finished, but I think it was erryone.

That was a blast, and yes my bike got dirty but was restored to showroom shinny condition less then 30 minutes after arriving home. Big thank you to Burke for leading our group !!! Also can't believe I finally made that climb up to Gravity Cavity without a touchdown.

Great turnout today, we had about 60 folks show up to ride!

Despite the big numbers, the ride leaders did an excellent job keeping everyone flowing.

Thanks;
@mattybfat for leading E bike group, I think the whole ebike thing may take off.

@shrpshtr325 and @Reggie for leading Intermediate Pace rides.

@jShort for fast pace action and @extremedave for slower fun.

Our next group ride will be in March, until then, keep riding and enjoy the trails.

20240211_091503.jpg

20240211_101106.jpg

20240211_105818.jpg
20240211_131409.jpg

That was very fun and we were lucky to have a great group. Nobody fell in the swamp and we had not one but TWO Cannondale Lefty’s, then ran into @ryderX with another lefty!

Thanks to @Stef for wrangling on sweep and @Cole for finding enough barely expired Advil in his pack to stave off my sudden migraine. Darn good burger after also. Kudos to @pooriggy for getting everyone together for these.
Cheers all!

Super fun time out there today! @extremedave patiently led a ragtag troop of intrepid explorers on a awesome adventure. 👍

Sorry, been listening to a lot of “Old Time Radio” and I can’t get the dialogue style outa my head. 😊

One of the highlights of the day was getting an impromptu rock skills clinic for the flat-landers (like me ☺️) by sweeper extraordinaire and our very own @Stef !!!

Cheeseburger.😎

Great ride today in the e-bike group. Thanks @jdog for switching rides with me for a bit to save battery. I need to learn to not ride boost too much but is was so much fun. Made it back with a flashing red bar to spare
And I’m the guy who had a total knee replacement 14 months ago!

You gotta stay off that turbo button if you don’t want to limp home.

Greta seeing ya out there. Today was fun.

Back
Top Bottom