Group Ride 10/22 Chimney Rock

Thats the funny thing.... my cam records in 4k but my prehistoric computer can't handle it lol
Did you post a picture of the camera display? Can you transfer the picture to your phone instead? Looks like you projected the image on a wall from an angle…

Group pic from the other perspective
Screen Shot 2022-10-24 at 9.50.13 AM.png

I had a great time, and man, what a turnout! Thanks @pooriggy for organizing, and @jimvreeland for leading. Things started out poorly for me with a flat that wouldn't seal a few minutes in, but things got better from there. It's always fun riding and hanging out with a bunch of like minded people. Hope to see many of you at Wildcat next month!

Wildcat can go scratch. 😝

Thank you for op to ride with the group. It was my first MTBNJ ride. It was amazing. Looking forward to more. Thanks again for all you all do for the MTB in our state.

First time at Chimney Rock and first time on my Stumpjumper...learned a lot today amazing experience.

Here is a quick vid from our group and a cool pic of our sweep guy (don't remember your name man sorry).

I absolutely love this park. I've pretty much adopted it as my NJ trail system (newer rider from SI), and it makes me so happy to see people enjoy it for the first time.

Thank you for op to ride with the group. It was my first MTBNJ ride. It was amazing. Looking forward to more. Thanks again for all you all do for the MTB in our state.

First time at Chimney Rock and first time on my Stumpjumper...learned a lot today amazing experience.

Here is a quick vid from our group and a cool pic of our sweep guy (don't remember your name man sorry).

Cool. I was the guy in front of you in yellow jacket. Fun ride, good meeting you, nice to be on the bike again after a year off.

Is the chest mount a better option?
I am a noob with this camera thingamajig
I like the chest mount perspective. Also doesn't shake as much as bar mounted since your body absorbs some of the bumps. Newer gen GoPro stabilization is pretty good though. I think I have the 8 and videos are great, but YouTube kills quality.

I like the chest mount perspective. Also doesn't shake as much as bar mounted since your body absorbs some of the bumps. Newer gen GoPro stabilization is pretty good though. I think I have the 8 and videos are great, but YouTube kills quality.
Only problem with the chest mount is the heartbeat being recorded as well as the panting/gasping...can't show to the wife or she would immediately veto any MTB ride to prevent the risk of a heart attack...

Back
Top Bottom