GPX File For White Clay Area.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
It's my Birthday!
Dear Friends,

Does anyone have a GPX file for this place? WC/MR/JM? Did a quick search for some on the site and would prefer if someone that I know personally had one they could share. (Ben, Luke, Colin etc)

Kind Regards,
:getsome:

I went with Capers and the dudes from Hitler's and we parked at a Dunkin Donuts...that seemed to be an awesome spot. I think it was at the top of Judge Morris? All I knows is I remember hitting all 3 parks and having donuts.

yo son, let me know when you're going and you can look at my ass instead of your gps.

looks like delaware is getting hit with snow as well .. pennsylvania .. upstate ny .. south carolina may be a good bet at this point :popcorn:

looks like delaware is getting hit with snow as well .. pennsylvania .. upstate ny .. south carolina may be a good bet at this point :popcorn:

the thought here is that there will be 'less' snow than here in central/north jersey... we shall see...

the thought here is that there will be 'less' snow than here in central/north jersey... we shall see...

I may still stick to the original plan. The forecast we saw before seems to be getting less and less and moving more north of rt 80.

Back
Top Bottom