Going Long and Hard.

IMG_20181209_133002_035.jpg

Yes. The Dilli bites super hard in the reverse direction. I do it for the races and have just been too lazy to flip it back.
i just put surly ednas on my mukluk and running them in the same direction. i wonder if there would be any benefit to switching? I guess it couldn't hurt to try, other than the hassle of flipping...

runnning tires in oppo directions...is that a traction thing?
Yes. The Dilli bites super hard in the reverse direction. I do it for the races and have just been too lazy to flip it back.

meaning he runs the back tire in reverse rotation for forward grip in poor conditions - they are usually set up to grip better in braking,
and roll better in hard packed conditions.

i just put surly ednas on my mukluk and running them in the same direction. i wonder if there would be any benefit to switching? I guess it couldn't hurt to try, other than the hassle of flipping...

It depends on the tire. The Dilli definatly has 2 different personalities in each direction. I only ride it in reverse for extra traction in snow, it really makes no difference on dry land.

Gotta admit, that new phone of yours takes some dope ass pics.

Would like to hear pro/con list of Wahoo v. Garmin

What rear rack are you running on the fattie? Would it bolt onto a Pugsley?

It will fit anything. It's a Topeak Fat something or other. I have to bolt to my rear axle so it's the only rack that's long enough to clear the 5" tire.

Back
Top Bottom