Going Long and Hard.

What's the tire situation this year? if I remember correctly no studs were the issue last time

Yeah. Studded Dillinger 5’s forever now 😂

C9A661B6-9A94-440C-B1F7-0E58C2AF84CF.jpeg

it looks like you are running the dillinger on the rear tire in the "front" orientation. what's up with that? i'm planning on running dillingers at this weekend's bearpen snowbike race, but haven't ever run studs in the rear (insert butt jokes here)

I run the rear backwards, or uh, forwards. It's faster in the fast parts and I can't see any difference in traction. I'm also running 100mm rims so it's pretty square either way. IDK, all the Ultra folks run them the wrong way. It's like waxing a chain, the placebo watts are real.

I run the rear backwards, or uh, forwards. It's faster in the fast parts and I can't see any difference in traction. I'm also running 100mm rims so it's pretty square either way. IDK, all the Ultra folks run them the wrong way. It's like waxing a chain, the placebo watts are real.
interesting...well, i'll run mine backwards, or...backwards? and report back! if i get smoked this weekend, i can blame it on the rear wheel orientation! good luck in alaska!

Back
Top Bottom