Going Long and Hard.

IMG_20150911_100313514.jpg

IMG_20150911_100715957.jpg

The Silver liner. This just happened.

Now that's ridiculous! F-Ing awesome!

Does that come with the "swat" compartment too?

Edit: I don't see a line on the down tube, so I'll assume no. Still.... too damn cool!

Last edited:
Let me know when you're picking this up... I'll buy all your existing fatbike stuff :)

Ha ha, the mukluk is now in its original (more or less) state and the property of the boss (wife). All my "new" parts are on a Beargrease frame. But I don't come even close to Jim's number. I'm at 25lbs as I ride it.

It's mine. Hence why my groupset is on it. All my other fat bike stuff is up for grabs if anyone wants anything. I also now have a complete XX1 group and RaceFace Next SL Cranks up for grabs as well. And my 90mm Nexties. I'm keeping summer set still.

It's mine. Hence why my groupset is on it. All my other fat bike stuff is up for grabs if anyone wants anything. I also now have a complete XX1 group and RaceFace Next SL Cranks up for grabs as well. And my 90mm Nexties. I'm keeping summer set still.

What is the depreciation on a used fat bike with a Kazillion miles on it...

I won't believe it's yours until there are green bits all over. Ok, maybe a little bit yours because bar end grips and down stem.

Enjoy it Jim!

Back
Top Bottom