Getting my brother started

Foster57

Hi guys,

My brother recently said he wanted to try mountain biking so I'd really like to get him on the trail and show him a good time. Problem is, I'm a lot taller and heavier than him so he needs to try a different sized bike.

Does anyone know of any local bike shops that would lend a used entry levelish bike for a few hours so he can try out the sport? Sussex bike is my go to but I wanted to check here before asking them. I checked online for actual bike demos in the area but didn't see any. Trying to go this weekend.

Thanks for any advice!

It's out of self interest KTM!

Mattybfat, I'd like to do a mahlon loop or kvsp. He's likely a small since he's 5'7'' and 170.

Tenafly bike shop does demo's as I found out at Jungle Jam. Maybe give them a call and explain what you are trying to do.

What size does he need?
Where do you plan on taking him?
Ok I was gonna lend my SS misfit out to you but it's a large. I would say he is more medium also. KVSP is a great place to start. I would think Pete at Sussex would be a no brainer to lend out a bike to you.

I am in Oak Ridge and can lend out a Medium Full Suspension Bike or a Hard tail if you want.

Back
Top Bottom