fun Fridays ride 2018

you too, how can you ride? I can't even open a sliding glass door without pain after 2 weeks.
Either I have an extreme intolerance to pain or you're like Rambo or something
I’m basically Rambo. And beer helps.

Seriously though it was rough for a few weeks. I didn’t ride at all for 2 weeks then eased back in with road rides. I found being active actually helped me loosen up. Sleeping is the worst part of it now. Very glad the bruises are gone though...
8335FE16-6864-4DB9-AEC7-9EAACF3E4A23.jpeg

@oobaa47 I’m suing you for my broke rib. I got too cocky after riding with you.

Just kidding, I crashed on a blue being silly. Only a roadie would sue another rider.
Haha, had my fall the week before my maiden ride at MCBP. You guys giving my fear again....
Did you rent a bike?

Seriously though it was rough for a few weeks. I didn’t ride at all for 2 weeks then eased back in with road rides. I found being active actually helped me loosen up. Sleeping is the worst part of it now. Very glad the bruises are gone though...View attachment 72513

oofa! dats a nasty one.

Seriously though it was rough for a few weeks. I didn’t ride at all for 2 weeks then eased back in with road rides. I found being active actually helped me loosen up. Sleeping is the worst part of it now. Very glad the bruises are gone though...View attachment 72513
That needs to go in the "post your boo-boo's" thread.

Back
Top Bottom