FS: Subaru Parts - Huge collection

ADKmike

I have a huge collection of Subaru parts for sale. Primarily 02-07 WRX/STi/Impreza
Some outback/forester stuff as well (pre '05)

Have some aftermarket stuff as well.

If anyone is looking for anything, let me know!

I run a piece of shit subaru in chump car and 24 hours of lemons.
trying to think of anything we need. But we do need a subaru chassis that can be put back on the road with our race car drivetrain for testing. we are actively looking for a cheap 90's subaru. has to be manual transmission, nothing else matters really since subaru only really sells 1 car and calls it like 5 different names.
we may need a forester transmission and rear differential for a spare.

I run a piece of shit subaru in chump car and 24 hours of lemons.
trying to think of anything we need. But we do need a subaru chassis that can be put back on the road with our race car drivetrain for testing. we are actively looking for a cheap 90's subaru. has to be manual transmission, nothing else matters really since subaru only really sells 1 car and calls it like 5 different names.
we may need a forester transmission and rear differential for a spare.

Well, I don't have any full chassis for sale, except a complete 2005 STi, running driving roadworthy car.

However, I do have two rear diffs right now, one is 4.11 Final Drive and the other 4.54 FD.

I have tons of parts though, and I pick up parts cars on a regular basis. Have probably parted out 15-20 WRXs up until now. Just parted a 2006 STi front end hit. Still have the motor from that too for sale.

Back
Top Bottom