Friday 4/14 at Stephens?

rlb

Any takers? I haven't been there in 5+ years, so anyone who knows their way around would be some welcome company. I'm aiming to start at 8 with 2-3 hours riding time.

I’m away this weekend otherwise I’d be happy to have a reunion ride with you. Definitely another time

Reactions: rlb
right off the top of my that loop goes up leeroy, skips skeezit/trestle and goes down tally ho instead of white/meisterburger, maybe you dont care about the downhill of tally ho being so short since your not climbing the 2 hour switchback to get there.

Worst person to ask lol
Ill go in 10 times and do 10 different ways.
Its funny some people just ride the same route over and over so yeah just go get lost and enjoy!

Reactions: rlb
Good feedback. I don't mind missing trestle this time, I'd like to stay up top and make my way to green/white/blue then go down tally ho that way. Took out the leroy climb and will make my way to subaru.

Decided to bail on the SSP idea and keep it local this morning
giphy.gif

Yeah lame, but I did have my reasoning. I decided not to venture solo into a much larger/less crowded trail system while I'm still getting my mojo back. Before kids, I probably wouldn't have thought twice about it! Back then I rode SSP, Deer Park, North, and Mahlon many times with just me and my GPS.

Back
Top Bottom