Free Ethan Allen piece

rottin'

Staff member
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Free for the taking....this piece of vintage '80s Ethan Allen bedroom furniture...it can be used whole as unit or separate. ...20160603_183346.jpg

The base(drawer section) measures 48w x 18d x 30

Upper section is 48w x 9d x 48h

Totally funtional, but has been around a while. Dovetails are immaculately crafted and tight throughout

Base might make for a good garage maker project as well...

Make me an offer ;)

throw out second floor window, then sledge then burn - another $20

+$20 if you disassemble and then reassemble it again before doing all of the above.

OK So I'm not very good at math, but I think the tally is I owe @fidodie $764, @pearl is going to set me on fire and @pooriggy is gonna slap someone with his pimphand...did I miss anything? Oh yeah, @UtahJoe needs to build me a second floor while listening to '80s heavy metal so that me and mrs rottin' can go all Gallagher Sledge-o-matic and shit while wearing a Gary horse tooth jackass mask:)

If you went to home depot and bought the wood to make that thing it would be like $600. But you can't give it away, i never understood that.

For $91, I'll pick it up and burn it at Round Valley on Thursday night and sledgehammer it while its burning. Make sure the SOLO cup is included.

Back
Top Bottom