Free Dresser..Thomasville...can u say...workbench?

Sircrashalot

So I have been trying to get rid of this thing on craigslist for $100 or so with no luck. Its going to the curb tomorrow for Friday garbage pickup, but before it goes to waste I am offering it up for free (or any donation to my bike parts fund out of the kindness of your heart that you want to make) to anyone on here. Would make a pretty sturdy work bench with lots of storage, or is in plenty good enuf shape for use in a bedroom too.

Heres the craigs list link with more info/dimensions.

http://cnj.craigslist.org/fuo/1099642024.html

I am serious...free to anyone who wants it. If you throw me a couple bux for it I promise to spend them at Halters, but if you really want it free... thats cool too.

I dunno if its 'legal' to bump my own thread...but the item is free. It will go out to the curb tonight & get rained on tomorrow before going to the dump, so if anyone wants it pm me pronto!

Does it come with car in photo?
Sorry man couldn't resist.

Sorry, no....it doesn't come with the batmobile as some on here affectionately call my baby....as a matter of fact the dresser needs to get out of my garage so I have more room to work on the car. :D

From Deezuls pm he needs it in a month, but I can't hold onto it....so it will be at the curb 2day. Wish I could store it for him for a month but I need the space, so if anyone wants it pm me for the address & race the rain!

Oh yeah... I can picture that beauty with a vise bolted on top, front and center.... And with that big vanity mirror I can admire myself as I Dremel away on my various Franken-creations.... Now that's STYLIN' !!!

A most generous offer... I predict it never sees the bottom of a garbage truck... Someone will rescue it from the curb... Unfortunately I cannot...
BB

:rofl: I think for safety the mirror should not be installed if used as a workbench.

I know...I would rather have had it go to someone on here than an illegal alien though. I purposely waited until all the landscaper trucks left the neighborhood today before putting it out. Now it will likely go to the guy who has been cruising the street every evening on garbage night for as long as I can remember....if he can lift it. Sucker is HEAVY!

Back
Top Bottom