Found & Bought (close thread): Fatbike Fork 15x150 , 8 ¼" + Steerer Tapered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blk06CompIRL

Hey all, i cracked the Carbon Fork on my RSD Mayor v3 and now in search of a replacement. I already snagged Nagys and the steerer is to short 😭 (would of been nice to absorb some of his powers) so if you got a rigid laying around collecting dust and growing sad that its life purpose is unfulfilled let me know... Suspension Fork would be fine too if price is right and it's not nackered.

Last edited:
seriously, there's a Salsa carbon fork on e-bay right now, it's a beautiful pink color too. Seller says beargrease but I think it's a kingpin deluxe from the mounting screws and it's all carbon.

Ooo that is really nice looking, steerer looks a tad short, but I'll send the guy a message out of curiosity. But at that price tag is halfway to a new Mastodon 🤔
seriously, there's a Salsa carbon fork on e-bay right now, it's a beautiful pink color too. Seller says beargrease but I think it's a kingpin deluxe from the mounting screws and it's all carbon.

I can arrange that for you tonight 👍 i do have one idea with a very small chance of working , but requires precision measuring and swapping the headset.
Jason should post a picture of my fork on his bike so we can see how awesome it would have looked, if I had been able to give him the full 8 inches that he desperately wants.

Reactions: w_b
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom