For Sale: Magellan Cyclo 505 USA GPS cycling computers

RSAmerica

For Sale: Magellan Cyclo 505 USA GPS cycling computers
3" color touchscreen

Preloaded maps: Detailed Road & OpenStreetMap (OSM) – Has OSM trails loaded

Programmable Cycling Profiles - touring, mountain bike and road, customize the type of surface you wish to use and for mountain bikers i.e. dirt a trail

Bluetooth® Connectivity – notification of calls or text, control the music on your smartphone and. Calls can be answered with a Bluetooth headset. Compatible with iPhone and select Android devices

Ant+ and Bluetooth Accessory Support - ANT+ and/or Bluetooth Speed/Cadence, HRM and Power sensors.

Shimano Di2 Electronic Road Bicycle Shifting Systems Compatible

WiFi - Upload your ride data via Wi-Fi.
Automatically sync to your Strava via Magellancyclo website

Indoor training - Measures speed, cadence, heart rate and power. Pair with an ANT+ capable trainer

Multiple mounts included - Both an Out-front mount and a Stem/Bar mount

High-sensitivity SiRFstarIII GPS

Rechargeable Lithium Battery - 12 Hours of battery life

All software has been updated. All functions worked great unlike the buggy Garmin Edge 1000. I paired it to my PolarH7 Blue tooth HRM, iPhone 5 and WiFi network in 10 minutes.

I am selling it because I cannot read the display with my prescription Oakley riding glasses (which are for distance only). Normally I where progressive prescription glasses (trifocals). I have only had the unit for a week.

Unit has a small mark on the top right corner outside of the display which can be seen in the photo.

Normal Price $429.99
Selling for $330 Save $100, plus shipping

Attachments

• Magellan.jpg
    Magellan.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 27
  • Magellan2.jpg
    Magellan2.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 25
  • Magellan3.jpg
    Magellan3.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 16