Fat Bike Call of Duty

Like this?
OldWWr04.jpg

Ok you fat bastards, get out there and pack them trails.

It’s your duty to the MTB community to use them fat tires for what they were intended. Now get out there and make some packed tracks.

Thanks in advance for your service.

Signed - Skinny Bastard

Head West. Check Nox. I bet they only got 2 or 3 inches.

I didn't get that much here, but until it stops blowing all over, it's hard to say.

i was out today just riding around my hood on my fat bike...with 6+ inches at a minimum, it's tough going...i was actually thinking of heading out with my snowshoes tomorrow morning and hiking the white trail from jaques lot at 6MR

i dunno if i can get out in the morning, but i will do a section of blue or red on the snowshoes if i can wake my butt up. takes longer than you think.

i dunno if i can get out in the morning, but i will do a section of blue or red on the snowshoes if i can wake my butt up. takes longer than you think.
turns out i have an early-ish work call...so i need shorten my commute a bit...i'm going to head to rutgers eco instead...will report back with conditions!

@jShort isn't Nox closed for the winter? I thought I read, maybe from @1speed, that it was closed for a few months, no?
Read the same thing a couple months ago when the freeze / thaw was in full swing

Yeah, it's "closed". But the reality is, the Ridenox group doesn't have the right to close it. They kind of assume the right since they do the (over)work on the trails, but they don't own it, so ... ya know ...

i didn't get out - i slept in - best sleep i have had in a while too. if there's any packing left to be done post it up and i'll get out there later.

got out yesterday for a while... rode around town.. and up to beach... Point and Bay Head... people taking vid and pics.... psst.t... like they never seen a 250 lb squatch on a fattie.

I'll pack tails sat n sun.. need some distance...

anyone been to lewis morris since the snow? or know how much they got up there?

Back
Top Bottom