Epic Comp 29er Large 2014 $900.00!!! cash money

Status
Not open for further replies.

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
IMG_5804.JPG IMG_5804.JPG IMG_5802.JPG Yes indeed, you too can now own the fabled Heckler Stokebike! This thing rips. Dropping off pace on climbs? Buddies waiting for you all the time? Strava glory out of reach? Here's the solution. This thing goes uphill like an elevator on nitrous.

It's fast and handles amazing. It makes a pretty good all around bike too, especially if you ride to your rides. But if you want to start racing or need a faster race bike, look no further.

Highlights:
Tapered 100mm Reba
XT brakes with ice tech rotors
XO shifter with X9 derailleur on XT 10 speed cassette.
Race face 32t single ring. About due for a change, we can talk about price adjustment or changing it pre delivery.
Stock wheels, tubeless. Just freshly gorilla taped. Maxxis ignitor rear, still figuring the front out.
Cockpit stock specialized.
If you are bigger, it's got a longer stem. If you are average like me we can maybe swap it out.

Some, nicks, scuffs and wear. I ride this thing regularly and take good care of it. Just ready for something different.
Come get some stoke on!!

Asking $1175.00 obo. Replacement is here, so gots to go.

IMG_5796.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_5797.JPG
    IMG_5797.JPG
    136.5 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_5798.JPG
    IMG_5798.JPG
    118.7 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_5799.JPG
    IMG_5799.JPG
    111.6 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_5805.JPG
    IMG_5805.JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_5806.JPG
    IMG_5806.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_5807.JPG
    IMG_5807.JPG
    157.7 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
I wanted the blue 14 but wound up with the black 2015, 27.5 hooptie size. I think 2016 was the last year. Price was right and I probably can't break it, ever.

Doubt that you'll able to break it. Very tough bike. Been toying with turning mine into a 27.5 but it's tough to find non-tapered forks in that size.

GLWS on the EPIC.

Doubt that you'll able to break it. Very tough bike. Been toying with turning mine into a 27.5 but it's tough to find non-tapered forks in that size.

GLWS on the EPIC.
Yup, that's what I was thinking.
Is there room on the back for the 27.5? I've heard of guys jamming smaller 27.5 tires up front but then, what's the point really.

Yup, that's what I was thinking.
Is there room on the back for the 27.5? I've heard of guys jamming smaller 27.5 tires up front but then, what's the point really.

Yeah, the Heckler's supposedly always had room for 27.5 in the rear (or at least since the 6.0 came out around '07). That's one of the reasons they were able to transition so quickly to 27.5 production for the 6.1s in early '13.

Yeah, the Heckler's supposedly always had room for 27.5 in the rear (or at least since the 6.0 came out around '07). That's one of the reasons they were able to transition so quickly to 27.5 production for the 6.1s in early '13.
Kewl. Yeah that's not an easy fork to find cheap.

Weekend bump. I just got offered $1000 cash on CL, so if anybody here is interested for that, let me know. Wanna move her!

it won't be long now.....

EnergeticAdmiredDowitcher-max-1mb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom