Early Rider Belter 16", Perfect for 3-5 year olds

pxs231

Our son has out-grown his Early Rider Belter 16" so its time for it to go to a new home. In short, this bike is awesome. Most importantly it is ridiculously and appropriately light for a 35-40 pound person, and as a result they are able to easily maneuver it. I have changed the tires to ones with more tread since did a fair bit of riding on dirt.
IMG_0973.jpg IMG_0974.jpg IMG_0975.jpg IMG_0978.jpg IMG_0980.jpg
Here's a link to it on sale at REI for $460. We are looking for $200. PM if interested.
https://www.rei.com/product/898874/...q3ATLXaRtsoTifYMivllGwdmAm1V43VYaAh9_EALw_wcB

Peyman, video of you riding Lumpy Bumpy on it will help with sale. Trust me.

Thank you! Good to know we aren’t the only ones that like watching these videos. This one is from a week ago with his new bike. He is really excited about shifting gears. Even though the bike is almost twice as heavy as the old one the lower gears allow him to climb much steeper hills and pedal through the terrain. The 2.8” tires also give him a lot of grip and smooth things out.

We already have enough 16” bikes to go round but this is a great bike for a 3-5 year old. @pearl time to stock up.

I posted it on craigslist, let the weird calls and texts destroy my phone for the next few days. I would still rather sell it on here. PM me with offers!

Back
Top Bottom