E-bike hate gone to far?

bergsnj

You guys seen this clip of the paralyzed guy riding his "e-bike" and getting shit from some self-righteous douche? Not sure how to post an instagram post:

See this Instagram video by @tommorrisperformance:

Last edited:
That's terrible... One of my best friends in high-school was confined to a wheelchair. He is one of the kindest hearted people I know. NEVER look down on people trying to better themselves or trying to have fun with their limited abilities.

Reactions: don
People like that make me wish I wasn't human. Karma will catch up with them one day, they should hope that they don't run across anyone like them when it does.

Why did he have to have an orange Hightower? :confused:

Why was I actually expecting him to have an orange hightower ?

A real problem is that the douche was probably 'right' about the park rules, they most definitely should list vehicles for disabled as an exception to the wider 'motorized vehicle' ban.

The attitude though, is it possible she said "You should of lived with that" ? Wow, just wow. Douchess of the year for sure.

Unfortunately most people do not care about these issues until they are disabled themselves or someone close to them is disabled. Unfortunately I have to admit that being the case for me.

This is the problem with the e bike argument, someone will always play the disabled argument.

obviously electric handicap bike is an exception, Dudeman is a total Twaffle

Last edited:
a9faefa36bc7de154f70c4eaf03b8723.gif

Anyone that watched Top Gear season 18 episode 4. Would have recognized that as an off-road mobility scooter, not an e-bike.
Staged.

Steve Garro at Coconino Bicycles rides the analog version.

I don’t think it was staged because if it were, it’s not really entertaining on any level.

he's a motivational speaker.
free advertising.

what else would he gain by posting this?
especially after he makes the homophobic (or whatever the right term is) comment.

Fair enough. I did not know that was his gig.

Back
Top Bottom