dog walkers leaving dog crap in plastic bags along the trails

...btw: from the crying native American psi was that Orsen Wells's voice?

Although Orson Wells also had a deep voice, perfect for voiceover work, this sounds like William Conrad from the old TV shows "Cannon" and "Jake and the Fatman." Both guys were also noted for their girth, probably requiring 5-10 psi more in their tires.

to be honest I always gave the dog owners the benefit of the doubt... figuring since they are enjoying the woods in much the same manner we all do they wouldn't so frequently litter or shit where they live :) I just searched the web figuring I would find some logic for the bags left behind in the woods - it doesn't exist! i can understand not wanting to carry the warm load back home (what they should do according to the websites) but why on earth would they bother wrapping it up in the bag and then leaving that as litter is completely baffling... my only guess: i read that some of these doggie bags are biogradeable inside of a month so I suppose they may figure it is better to ID the load (thus no one steps in it) and let the bag and poop biograde together... a possible explanation I suppose - it is more likely they are just DB's...

I have always figured that the dog owner bags it in case anyone is looking and then discards it when he knows that no one is around.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions