Dog needs a home

xc62701

Hey guys. My mom is moving out of state and into a facility that will not allow dogs. She has a 10 year old female lab/beagle mix that needs a home. She is on thyroid meds and has some arthritis. She is super sweet and needs a good family to love her. If anyone has any interest please message me as we need a solution in the next week or so. Meet Blaze:
25541750-1C8A-45D3-B5B4-97D4C13490D6.jpegEAE701C0-42FE-4018-A575-B3F79FAD04B0.jpeg

Last edited:
thanks, forgot to ask about sex, she may be better, thought she was a he...
She’s about 85 pounds.
Hey guys. My mom is moving out of state and into a facility that will not allow dogs. She has a 10 year old lab/beagle mix that needs a home. She is on thyroid meds and has some arthritis. She is super sweet and needs a good family to love her. If anyone has any interest please message me as we need a solution in the next week or so. Meet Blaze:
View attachment 109239View attachment 109240

Ryan, texted you. With some friends that are interested but may have missed the window...

Great news, Blaze has found her forever home! My mom found a woman with 2 dogs that fell in love with Blaze and as of this afternoon she was enjoying her new family. I’m so glad this all worked out and Blaze has some new friends to play with!!!

Great news, Blaze has found her forever home! My mom found a woman with 2 dogs that fell in love with Blaze and as of this afternoon she was enjoying her new family. I’m so glad this all worked out and Blaze has some new friends to play with!!!
Awesome! So glad to hear that.

Back
Top Bottom