Do you have coffee cup game?

Mountain Bike Mike

post it up

95B2F2B3-EEE3-4EC7-9370-601DFBD5ABDB_zpsb3ekyziq.jpg

I have many. They all have a story. I will post as I run across them. Right now I am using this:

image.jpg

This was given to me by a coworker who lived in Chicago and we both worked at NYSE. He was having a rough time at work one day and I bailed him out in some fashion. He sent this plus a pound of coffee as thanks.

Since then I have made it out to Chicago and gone here for the espresso. It was truly a fantastic cup of espresso.

Love my mtbnj mug but thats a quarter of a cup for me..... My go to cup of coffee
20160114_054558.jpg

Someone as smart in numbers as you buying lottery tickets? come on man!

$1.5B, chances of winning 1:292m, expected payout, ~$5, investment $2 - simple math.

buying 1 ticket raises the chances of winning to non-zero.
buying more than 1 ticket does not raise your chances of winning any more, but i was directed to "invest"

Someone as smart in numbers as you buying lottery tickets? come on man!
I'm at an age in life and on a career path that means I will never be a billionaire without a lottery ticket. My coffee cup at work is an old thrift store find. The casings are from a coworker. They go nicely with my Bernie Sanders bumper sticker.IMG_3028.JPG

I'm at an age in life and on a career path that means I will never be a billionaire without a lottery ticket. My coffee cup at work is an old thrift store find. The casings are from a coworker. They go nicely with my Bernie Sanders bumper sticker.View attachment 30183

Pretty much all this, except casings on my desk would probably cause some alarms to go off.

I'm at an age in life and on a career path that means I will never be a billionaire without a lottery ticket. My coffee cup at work is an old thrift store find. The casings are from a coworker. They go nicely with my Bernie Sanders bumper sticker.View attachment 30183

Hull Stoneware? - nice.

Back
Top Bottom