Did Anyone Notice How many Cyclists?

i just couldn't stop smiling watching that, knowing she had to resign in shame. the ultimate "do you know who i am!" gone wrong.

Route 9W. I think @soundz used to ride that almost daily. Lots of Cat 1 roadies up there and great scenery. And Tenafly Bike Shop!

I'm really glad she didn't bark at me on a car stop; the Tenafly guys were extremely patient and professional and their Chief handled it 100% solid. Kudos.

I skimmed the nj.com comments and the best one I saw was a reference to liking it better when she was in the movie 101 Dalmations.

Seriously tho, classic "do you know who I am" entitlement moment gone wrong. The article should be more about the officers and how much restraint and professionalism they showed not arresting her for interfering with police business since none of it was about her.

Route 9W. I think @soundz used to ride that almost daily. Lots of Cat 1 roadies up there and great scenery. And Tenafly Bike Shop!

I'm really glad she didn't bark at me on a car stop; the Tenafly guys were extremely patient and professional and their Chief handled it 100% solid. Kudos.

how do u know this are the police surveillaning me

The stop was for tinted windows? How does it escalate to a tow? I can only imagine what we don't see on camera. If she reacted like that I can imagine her daughter was probably just sitting in the car like a church mouse! Just WOW! Christie appointment?

Car was not registered.
I'm not sure how someone who is in charge of 400 cops doesn't realize cameras are rolling during her tirade.

emotions, plus the 'no fucks given' attitude

mostly the attitude methinks

From what I read it was an unpaid position, something she was “appointed” to. That covers a ton of clout in my book.

From what I read it was an unpaid position, something she was “appointed” to. That covers a ton of clout in my book.
Does that give her the right to belittle and drop the F-bomb to the officers simply doing the job we pay them to do?

Are they even allowed to tell her why they pulled over someone and gave them a ticket?

How much of their professionalness was based on the cameras rolling? No camera they could (justifiably) tell her to GFY, but with the cameras rolling it's better to just act professional, by the book and let her dig her own grave.

She released a statement. In it she took no blame, put it all on the officers for ruining her weekend. She fits right in with Port Authority management.

Back
Top Bottom