Dewey/Rehoboth/Lewes Delaware Area

jpo

I am heading down to the beach for vacation, and I am wondering if it will be worth bringing my bike. I know a ton of places in north DE (went to UD), but don't know anything about slower lower at all, let alone if there is any riding there.

So, does anyone know of any trails?

I am heading down to the beach for vacation, and I am wondering if it will be worth bringing my bike. I know a ton of places in north DE (went to UD), but don't know anything about slower lower at all, let alone if there is any riding there.

So, does anyone know of any trails?

The only trails I know in DE are the Whiteclay trail system and I have no clue where they are in relation to rehoboth but make sure you hit up the Dogfish Head pub. Good food and killer beers!:D

I am probably headed to Dewey this weekend as well. I was doing some research earlier, and all that I found was White Clay.

The only trails I know in DE are the Whiteclay trail system and I have no clue where they are in relation to rehoboth but make sure you hit up the Dogfish Head pub. Good food and killer beers!:D

Yeah, Dogfish makes the only IPAs I drink. Quality stuff.

Unfortunately White Clay isn't practical distance- Dewey to Newark is the longest stretch of 1 in DE.

There isn't anything worth riding in slower lower Delaware.

This is what I am afraid of.

Dewey

I wouldnt even waste the time driving to White Clay. It'll take you almost 2 hours. If you have a road bike just bring that. Hit The Starboard for me.....

I will definetly be hitting up the starboard...

:rolleyes:

I guess if you are under 30, that may be acceptable. :D

As far as riding goes, you are better off on the road. Everything in southern DE will be too sand or the parks too small.

Back
Top Bottom