Creek Opening Date 4/29-4/30

Robin

Just got the email...

We are happy announce that we plan to open the Bike Park (For Season Passholders Only) on Friday April 29th. We will open for the season for all other guests on Saturday April 30th. You can book your tickets online now. In celebration of opening we will also be releasing our final allotment of Bike Park Season Passes for the spring. We will be releasing 100 Passes at the retail rate of $499.99. Be sure to grab yours while they last because this will be your last chance to secure a Pass before the fall.

I wouldn't be surprised if they had to up the pay for the workers to get enough to operate.

Reactions: don
I might be there. I need to get my bike in order first. May still show up to grab my pass and just kick it.

have to pass today - co-teacher is out and an important meeting....have fun peeps! I'll be up there soon!

I’ll be there around 11. Say hello if you see me. I’m on a white Commencal with purple accents.

_Antonio

Anyone sending it today ? Perfect weather and dirt should be good from rain . Pretty sure riding creek today will land me in the dog house but totally worth it 🤣 should make it around 230 or so

Back
Top Bottom