Conditions today?

nick_head

It did not seem to rain a whole lot last night, intellicast only shows .02 inches, does anyone know what the trails are like today?

Hoping for an evening ride.

As of last night conditions were quite good. I don't believe we got that much rain so it should be ok.

heading there now from lacey prob wheels down about 415-430 anyone willing to join try my cell 609 618 4006 and sure hope i dont regret putting the number up haha look forward to seein anyone out there

sorry for anyone who did not ride either last night or tonight the trails were prefect Nick_head,Ozzie and myself did a good loop the weather just said ride and the trails agreed.
thanks to my wife for calling me around 14:00 and telling me that the sun was shining I should get a ride in... :)

i was there today- trails def were in good condition had a great time i was driving the white rabbit at hosp drive lot ended up riding w/ someone there today and showed me some new trails- was shown tiger woods if i can get back to it id love to try it ended up with a 10.75 mile ride in just over an hour can anyone tell me if thats a decent pace?

The trails were great this morning, around 6:30. I even cleared the spider webs and gypsy moths out of tiger woods for ya.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions