Conditions after warrior race?

Molasses

Just wondering if it is worth a late afternoon ride or if other parks would be better after yesterday's rain...

As long as you stay off the access roads it wasn't too bad. I went this morning and the clean up crew was just getting there, though.

The green trail by the water/bridge were in bad shape, lots of mud and it moved around quite a bit. Once I got to the red and yellow, did not see to much in the way of damage. I was there around 9:45 AM today.

Rode today- good news, the singletrack is in great shape. Bad news the green trail by the bridge is no longer a trail- it is a highway for tanks. I am surprised the park allowed for the group to route the course without regard for trails already there- maybe they were trying to preserve the trails and will allow the mangled stuff to grow back.

Keep in mind I do not park by the lake I park closer to the picnic area so I am forced to do those climbs on the way out. I anticipate the pavilion is a mess as well.

The green trail needs a lot of love to get back in shape.

The amount of shoes, insoles, food wrappers, red tape and red flags left in the area is concerning. Hopefully, the organizer cleans up the area.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions