Colonoscopy, how long after...

PXL_20240126_144522660.jpg

Ez pezy, was worried for no good reason. Anyone reluctant, I suggest not waiting if you've been delaying. Even the 24 hour cleanse wasn't terrible. Plus you get a great nap. And I even did yoga in the morning before the appointment. Will be back in 5 years as suggested. Planning an easy ride on Monday.

Ez pezy, was worried for no good reason. Anyone reluctant, I suggest not waiting if you've been delaying. Even the 24 hour cleanse wasn't terrible. Plus you get a great nap. And I even did yoga in the morning before the appointment. Will be back in 5 years as suggested. Planning an easy ride on Monday.

you also get your tare weight.
:D

you also get your tare weight.
:D
^^^ This ^^^ I didn't think the prep was so bad, didn't mind the drink, hemorids were on fire by the end of the day, but all else felt okay. The procedure was nothing, count backwards from 10, okay 10... Next thing I know I'm offered some coffee and told that I have to pass gas before they release me, I'm like okay. (insert extra long fart noise) can I go home now and where's my coffee? Went out for breakfast and then to the gym. Now I know why MJ died.

I've already had a couple (yup, bada$$)
The second one used a different prep drink than the 1gallon of Uranium-flavor Ethylene Glycol I had to choke down the first time. Not more palatable, but only 2 small bottles to drink. Same "crappy" result; wood recommend, but forget the name.

I was real chatty (nervous) before my 1st one. The Dr had me all hooked up to go out and said "do you have any other questions?" I said "yes" then woke up in recovery. I lol to myself anytime I think of it. Now I'm 5 deep and go every 2 years... just the drink scares me. I hate it 😒

As said, the prep is the worst part.

The anesthesia however is quite pleasant. It gives you a real nice nap. I can sort of understand why Michael Jackson liked it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom