Closed gates?

michael.su

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
I'm planning on riding at Hart before work on Thurs. was hoping to roll around 6 am but the website says the park doesn't open until 7. :(
There is plenty of light to ride at 6 am now but I'm not sure if they have gates that they lock at the Rocky point entrance. I usually park in the lot on Navesink ave but rumor has it that the road is closed. :mad:
anyone ride there in the wee hours?

I've parked along the road leading up to the rocky point entrance... You can also park at the claypit entrance to huber (only a mile away from the buttermilk entrance of hart) - give huber a try, fun little park... Or if navasink rd is open simply park in the buttermilk lot, I have done that as well ie parked there before the park is officially opened...

I've parked along the road leading up to the rocky point entrance... You can also park at the claypit entrance to huber (only a mile away from the buttermilk entrance of hart) - give huber a try, fun little park... Or if navasink rd is open simply park in the buttermilk lot, I have done that as well ie parked there before the park is officially opened...

cool thanks. Where is the claypit entrance? is there a parking lot?

cool thanks. Where is the claypit entrance? is there a parking lot?

It's on Navesink River Road just as you cross over the bridge. If you're coming down from Rt 36 at the Quik Check you'll make a left at that weird intersection. You can see the bridge from the stop sign. Cross the bridge. Make a left, it's 50 feet up on the right hand side.

-Jim.

It's on Navesink River Road just as you cross over the bridge. If you're coming down from Rt 36 at the Quik Check you'll make a left at that weird intersection. You can see the bridge from the stop sign. Cross the bridge. Make a left, it's 50 feet up on the right hand side.

-Jim.

Aha, I see it!
Thanks Jim.

i parked at buttermilk last thursday. the construction is already past the lot. come in from the back, take 36 to navesink.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions