Chimney Rock 10/11- can wednesdays be a thing?

what-year-is-it-robin-williams.jpg

I hope they paying you 3x big homie

Welcome semi-back. I'm a daytime rider most of the time. Give a shout if you can get out earlier.

I'm too slow to do hammer rides and I'm too busy dumbing down trails in Monmouth County.
Definitely not hammering on my end. Love to ride with you again. As a friend I am happy you have a job that was built for you. That’s a dream. On the other end i think you do great trail building and maintenance. I just thought the trails had a challenge that was self maintaining . I am not a fan of making everything flowy and low risk. On the other hand, I completely understand why Monmouth county is doing this. They need to cover their asses with all of the sue happy hikers that have overwhelmed the trail system. The abundance of people since Covid started is pretty unreal. I love Hartshorne but at the same time. I’m glad it’s not my local spot anymore. `

Honest question. Why do all of the trails need to be flow oriented without a real challenge? I feel like every single tree over or item that slightly resembles an obstacle has been removed. It really doesn't matter to me but curious why the county doesn't work towards building some balance obstacles or technical features? CR has some rideable wooden bridges, obstacles, rock bridges etc. I'm pretty sure even Allaire has some of these.

Last edited:
Definitely not hammering on my end. Love to ride with you again. As a friend I am happy you have a job that was built for you. That’s a dream. On the other end i think you do great trail building and maintenance. I just thought the trails had a challenge that was safe maintaing . I am bot a fan of making everything flowy and low risk. On the other hand, I completely understand why Monmouth county is doing this. They need to cover their asses with all of the sue happy hikers that have overwhelmed the trail system. The abundance of people since Covid started is pretty unreal. I love Hartshorne but at the same time. I’m glad it’s not my local Spot anymore.
what a way with words.

Jumped ship to maryland bad mouths NJ
Quits job in Maryland to come back to NJ
Still bad mouths NJ 🧐…

Is this an every Wednesday thing? I may try to meet next week if so.

After a week in Orlando, my legs are jello tho

Is this an every Wednesday thing? I may try to meet next week if so.

After a week in Orlando, my legs are jello tho
I can do wednesdays. Monday or tursday too. I’ve been mostly off the bike fot a month with back issues. Made it a mile in this week and snapped chain.

Back
Top Bottom