Cheeseburger

It may have been Frank, it may have been Joe S, maybe the couple that used to ride matching Rocky Mountains, maybe it was one of the Brians, I'm not sure. The origin was an obscure word that wouldnt be confused with any other trail command during large group rides.

We used to have rather large groups at our beginner rides. At times there was confusion about whether we said go, slow, no and whatever. So one night someone asked what word we should use to get me to resume the ride…..I said cheeseburgers always motivate me. It kinda grew legs from there.
While at Raystown during a fest one year, we took a break and heard someone yell cheeseburger in the distance….we all laughed.

We used to have rather large groups at our beginner rides. At times there was confusion about whether we said go, slow, no and whatever. So one night someone asked what word we should use to get me to resume the ride…..I said cheeseburgers always motivate me. It kinda grew legs from there.
While at Raystown during a fest one year, we took a break and heard someone yell cheeseburger in the distance….we all laughed.
I do this down here and nobody knows WTF I'm doing

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions