Cheap 50-52cm road bike for trainer

Wolfjon

Hey guys/gals. Looking to pick up a cheap road bike or hybrid just something for my wife to use on a trainer so she can exercise with me.. doesn’t even need a front wheel.or gears can be SS .lol... she’s 5’8” and rides a medium hard tail MTB.

Hey guys/gals. Looking to pick up a cheap road bike or hybrid just something for my wife to use on a trainer so she can exercise with me.. doesn’t even need a front wheel.or gears can be SS .lol... she’s 5’8” and rides a medium hard tail MTB.

you could also get a cheap spare wheel for the mtn bike and mount a slick tire on it. (save a few bucks)

She’s on a boost 27.5 x 3.. the other issue I think I have that in will check when I get home is it’s and older cyclops fluid I have had since the 90’s so I don’t think it will fit her frame

I have a 2011 54cm cervelo R3 that I'm about ready to part with. funny enough, my wife is currently riding it on a trainer but it will become redundant once we take delivery of a peloton bike. She's 5'7" and it fits her well. Slightly upgraded components from what is listed in that bluebook including better wheels. Does have some wear-and-tear after years of use but a sound bike. was looking for ~$400-500.

PM Me

Thanks everyone I was busy thinking about my wife and her bike not fitting that I completely overlooked my daughters 15” trek skye.. with the seat at max height my wife can use that on the trainer.. the xr2 tire are pretty worn as well so the vibration isn’t to bad.. probably will pick up a slick soon if she actually uses this.

Attachments

• 7E4D1700-D070-4F04-AA27-BE0D1F9B0FA3.jpeg
    7E4D1700-D070-4F04-AA27-BE0D1F9B0FA3.jpeg
    126.3 KB · Views: 4
Thanks everyone I was busy thinking about my wife and her bike not fitting that I completely overlooked my daughters 15” trek skye.. with the seat at max height my wife can use that on the trainer.. the xr2 tire are pretty worn as well so the vibration isn’t to bad.. probably will pick up a slick soon if she actually uses this.

Attachments

• 8C69A785-54AF-4F77-806C-225A7EC0521E.jpeg
    8C69A785-54AF-4F77-806C-225A7EC0521E.jpeg
    126.3 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom