casual Lewis morris ride sat may 9th

skyrokz

Anyone up for a slow paced no drop ride at Lewis Morris this coming saturday? haven't been on a bike in a few years and looking to get back in the saddle.

Start time is open for suggestions, what ever works for anyone willing to join in. meet up at the pavilion or sunrise parking lot. you guys let me know what works for you and let's make this happen

meeting in sunrise parking lot works. I am thinking wheels down at 10am? I just need to confirm that with the better half.

I might get there but a little earlier, if I do, will stop at the lot at 10 if schedule works out

Welcome back skyrokz, been a while eh? Good on you for getting back in the saddle.

Welcome back skyrokz, been a while eh? Good on you for getting back in the saddle.
Thanx Matt, had a couple years off the bike, now I ordered a new ride and I'm ready to get back to it!!! Can't wait for the next group ride with a BBQ

The better half said 10am works. Invited a few other fun fellas. Should be a good ride.

I'm lousy with names of stuff. Which one is the sunrise lot again? Is it one of the dirt/gravel lots on either side of the road near the lake or the paved lot closest to the pavilion?

If the boss says ok, I'm in.

I was supposed to get my new bike by Friday but after talking to my LBS it's looking more like a high possibility vs a guaranteed Friday delivery, worst case I'll borrow my exes bike and still make the ride but in that case my slow paced might turn into turtle pace in some of the areas but the ride lives on!

I'm lousy with names of stuff. Which one is the sunrise lot again? Is it one of the dirt/gravel lots on either side of the road near the lake or the paved lot closest to the pavilion?

If the boss says ok, I'm in.
It's the paved lot , top of the lake closest to the pavilion

There is a great pizza place close to the park, I wouldn't mind replenishing a few carbs after the ride either

50/50 chance I may join you guys. My girlfriend is doing a ride at 9am so I may meet you guys at 10am in the parking lot.

Back
Top Bottom