Carbon #cxiscoming Tubular Wheelset

Delish

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Maybe you've heard but #cxiscoming. Need wheels? They're made of carbon, they are pretty inexpensive, mostly unused (perhaps 200 miles on the road) and they are ready to be glued up. 50mm depth, 22mm width at the brake track. Novatec hubs (shimano/sram freehub) & bladed spokes. $275

Maybe you've heard but #cxiscoming. Need wheels? They're made of carbon, they are pretty inexpensive, mostly unused (perhaps 200 miles on the road) and they are ready to be glued up. 50mm depth, 22mm width at the brake track. Novatec hubs (shimano/sram freehub) & bladed spokes. $275

Is team O going disc?

yeah, im confused by this, i thought you would be the second to last hold out, followed by me

disc what? Me troglodyte. I don't even know what you are talking about.

I'm holding out till I get that pro contract. Until then, can't stop won't stop.

These are shimano and american classic campy conversion cassettes aren't doing it....

God gahd, man! I'm still trying to get my head around the O-Tech tubies I bought from Utah last year. (Skeered.)

There are plenty of great deals on awesome non-disc CX bikes out there right now! Brakes only slow you down so not being able to stop is actually an advantage, unless of course you actually want to stop in which case you might die.

somebody make an offer on these bad boys. I'm feeling like Crazy Eddie over here...need to get these microwave sold befor need to get these Laserdisc players sold before Betamax comes out.

Back
Top Bottom