Car-spotting thread

Apologies to @Carson but couldn't resist one more drive prior to Xpel install.

PS I figured out if I crawl out of my driveway at an angle the splitter won't rub. Took care of the scraped plastic with a utility knife!

23421586_390263398070149_4295479290461421568_n.jpg

Oh yeah a utility knife should be in every detailer's kit.

You know the EZ pass tag doesn't have to be in the CENTER of the windshield, right?

Seriously though, congrats. It looks awesome.

Is that parking lot of JP Case Middle School?

You know the EZ pass tag doesn't have to be in the CENTER of the windshield, right?

Yeah I just slapped that ez pass on for the drive home from the dealer. It's from another vehicle, I guess I have to re-register it? Just ordered a blackvue front/rear dashcam with parked motion detection, will have to see where that goes too. Not sure what school but it was in Flemington just before 202.

Yeah I just slapped that ez pass on for the drive home from the dealer. It's from another vehicle, I guess I have to re-register it? Just ordered a blackvue front/rear dashcam with parked motion detection, will have to see where that goes too. Not sure what school but it was in Flemington just before 202.

you'll need to log in, and associate it with a different car.

paint it black, and take it out when not used. could get the one that mounts on the license plate, but.........:D

wow. Congrats Rick!

When are we all going to have a mtbnj car meet?

Buying used car out of state question
I've always dealt with cash in person buys but what is the safest way for out of state.

Is there a reputable auto escrow I should look into? How does the escrow work. Do they hold the title until the full payment is received and the cash and title is sent over to the seller and buyer, respectively?

My ideal situation would be for the escrow to help exchange the title and cash and then I do my thing at NJ DMV and then I fly out to drive the car home.

Hey is Greg your cousin or something? The resemblance was suspicious... seriously he's gonna throw in A pillar coverage, should be done tomorrow. Can't wait to really start driving her

Ha, no relation at all. He's just a good guy who takes good care of his customers. Maybe I'll sneak down there and take a look at it before you do.

After Xpel install

23595786_269877646870709_2874686271945441280_n.jpg

Time to rock and roll now - took her up 287 (got a thunbs up from 2 young guys in a modified 5th gen mustang) then 78 to Lamington rd, then home via 206.

@Carson was there for the inspection. Awaiting his verdict - he had the magnifying glass out, then was heading to AC with a friend.

Not 100% but it's close enough! Enjoy! It won't embed from Bally's...

Attachments

• 20171114_115056.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 22
Do you know of a particular route or nice curvy roads that would make for a good day out for some fun driving? We have a few nice quiet roads out in the pine barrens but would be up for something different. Have a 2013 Camaro SS/1LE
Jim

Do you know of a particular route or nice curvy roads that would make for a good day out for some fun driving? We have a few nice quiet roads out in the pine barrens but would be up for something different. Have a 2013 Camaro SS/1LE
Jim

PM me your email. I have a bunch of routes saved for you.

Jim
Arden Valley Rd. around Tuxedo, NY. Back way into Harriman State Park. Fresh pavement as of a year or so ago, and low traffic.

did not post pic of lime green rousch rs mustang sitting in flemington gmc 'used' area.
not worthy. :D

Back
Top Bottom