Car-spotting thread

Could not get a pic but I was at a red light on my bike and I waved the car behind me to pass so he could make his right turn on red. He came past me and said thanks since his window was down and then I realized it was one of these - RHD!!

Had no idea these were made here and imported to Japan.

DB248122-183D-4D54-9BE1-0F7055020BDC.png

Incorrect. No front plate, always. Drive out of state to buy a car with no holes in the bumper if necessary.
I totally blew it when I got my SportWagen. The car had not been PDI'd so I had the chance to ask for no front plate but it didn't occur to me to ask. Naturally, they mounted it crooked, so now I have 6 holes in the front of the car.

When I was working at the chevy store, they forced me to prep a vette. I drilled holes and installed the front plate, just like any other prep.

That went over like a lead ballon. At least I never had to do any more preps.

When I was working at the chevy store, they forced me to prep a vette. I drilled holes and installed the front plate, just like any other prep.

That went over like a lead ballon. At least I never had to do any more preps.
Yeah at least Kerbeck asked me first, and "suggested" that I didn't need it. :cool:

So what’s the likelihood - and cost - of being pulled over for no front plate In NJ? @Carson ?
honestly, i think it has alot to do with the car you are driving. My wifes outback has had a front plate on it for 8 years now....not 1 mention by anyone. My 67 mustang, same deal.....when I had my 91 talon with a giant FMIC and no plate, I got pulled over almost ever day for no plate and then plate in the front window. If your car is attracting attention, way better chance.

I've never had a front plate on any car ever. I was pulled over a dozen times or so in my MK4 GTI, never before of after. I have however been pulled over probably 30 times for having a rear rack.

My trucks have never had front plates. I have also been pulled over a couple times without them, cops gave me no issues. I also drive like a grandpa.

Back
Top Bottom