Car-spotting thread

idk if this is up to code? @Carson

View attachment 139503

notice the complete lack of tie downs
My parents had their driveway paved when i was a kid. The crew killed a 30 pack during the day. When they were done drove the roller onto the trailer, zero straps, and even left it running. My 10 year old self asked them if it was safe and they just said "it hasn't fallen off yet" and sped off.

That said, that machine in the pic most likely won't budge. Hydraulic drive motors don't easily move without a pump. But you wouldn't catch me dead without chain binders on front and back.

My parents had their driveway paved when i was a kid. The crew killed a 30 pack during the day. When they were done drove the roller onto the trailer, zero straps, and even left it running. My 10 year old self asked them if it was safe and they just said "it hasn't fallen off yet" and sped off.

That said, that machine in the pic most likely won't budge. Hydraulic drive motors don't easily move without a pump. But you wouldn't catch me dead without chain binders on front and back.

i mean, i know that machine is probably heavy enough and all that, but still irks me that anyone is that lazy about something, i guess when its the companies money on the line noone cares . . . .maybe i shoulda taken then phone number off the truck and made a call.

i mean, i know that machine is probably heavy enough and all that, but still irks me that anyone is that lazy about something, i guess when its the companies money on the line noone cares . . . .maybe i shoulda taken then phone number off the truck and made a call.
yeah if they got into an accident all bets are off as to where the machine goes... 9k+ pounds flying thru the air isn't a good thing.

What's this cost? Not for my driver paint but eventually
Full correction, ceramic coating and protection film on the front end of the Vette was about $2K. You can go up or down by about $500-1000+ depending on brand/quality and how much of the car you want the film to cover.

Back
Top Bottom