Car-spotting thread

I kind of love that the owner of the TVR (a legit cool car) seems to not have even wiped the car down or popped the hood. Meanwhile across the way, there are a bunch of average cars all propped up like they are something special.

That '70 cuda is beautiful!
I dont mean to sound like I dont like the new challengers and chargers...I do...but seeing a whole row of them...like 15 in a a car show of 25 cars is really annoying.

I dont mean to sound like I dont like the new challengers and chargers...I do...but seeing a whole row of them...like 15 in a a car show of 25 cars is really annoying.
Lol. My FIL picked this up yesterday. Traded in the 6.4 scat pack he bought two months ago.
download_20170614_221928.jpg

I'm not a car guy, but I also don't get why you'd get excited over a car that you can just go see at most car dealerships

Lol. My FIL picked this up yesterday. Traded in the 6.4 scat pack he bought two months ago.
View attachment 53312

I'm not a car guy, but I also don't get why you'd get excited over a car that you can just go see at most car dealerships
its a nice car and they are fast, etc...I mean im not saying I dont like them...But when I go to a car show...I want to see things I dont see everyday everywhere. Like things I cant just walk into a car dealer and buy and look perfect because they are a month old with 1000 miles on them. Like @Carson 's stupid M2...if he brings it to a car show, someone should through feces on it

its a nice car and they are fast, etc...I mean im not saying I dont like them...But when I go to a car show...I want to see things I dont see everyday everywhere. Like things I cant just walk into a car dealer and buy and look perfect because they are a month old with 1000 miles on them. Like @Carson 's stupid M2...if he brings it to a car show, someone should through feces on it
From the Concours d'Elegance in Carmel, CA about 2-3 years ago... Maybe you could see the Acura at a dealer....

IMG_4002.JPG IMG_4014.JPG IMG_4018.JPG IMG_4020.JPG IMG_4021.JPG IMG_4022.JPG IMG_4028.JPG IMG_4047.JPG

19143260_10108173984511399_4468845196403260164_o.jpg

19221918_10108173986592229_4900787739171436935_o.jpg

19222885_10108173987954499_4388950299445772865_o.jpg

Maybe I'm getting old, but those looks stupid. 20's on a civic? I was probably the target demographic for this 7-10 years ago, when Preludes and RSX Type-S's were the shit. No one could afford those either. Now we'd want something other than a civic.

Although controversial, I'm excited to have them come to the States. Honda has reported they will work on more variations of the type R.

I happen to like the offensive styling compared to every boring smooth design. BUT it's more about the drive. Have fun on the track and cruise in comfort with the fam. I would buy one if a dealer would sell me one for MSRP! And it will certainly hold it's value better than most.

To each there own

Although controversial, I'm excited to have them come to the States. Honda has reported they will work on more variations of the type R.

I happen to like the offensive styling compared to every boring smooth design. BUT it's more about the drive. Have fun on the track and cruise in comfort with the fam. I would buy one if a dealer would sell me one for MSRP! And it will certainly hold it's value better than most.

To each there own

My mom drives a Civic. Cool caro_O

yet the driver's seat is not crooked, faster nurburgring time, hatchback, and put my money on it a better manual transmission

after the hype wears off $35k

the only ford worth the money is the GT350, ooo right, sorry

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom