Car-spotting thread

Don't know if you guys are into this kind of thing but this Sunday is the opening cars and coffee meet at Paul Miller Porsche on rt46 in Parsippany. It runs from 9:00 -1:30. Always brings out some nice cars.

I did yeah...if the rain holds off I might head up.

Update on the Paul Miller show for Sun - it has been canceled for weather. There will be a smaller c&c at the morris plains dunkin donuts, corner of rt10/rt202 , 8:30 - 11:00 for anyone wanting to go check out some cars. There's a few really good shows each summer, I'll post up when dates are announced.

dang it weather looks perfect but doing a 5K in the morning

April 22 is MTBNJ Allamuchy race!!

Update on the Paul Miller show for Sun - it has been canceled for weather. There will be a smaller c&c at the morris plains dunkin donuts, corner of rt10/rt202 , 8:30 - 11:00 for anyone wanting to go check out some cars. There's a few really good shows each summer, I'll post up when dates are announced.

The D&D C&C is TODAY (Saturday), not Sunday.

Tomorrow is the Fabspeed C&C in Fort Washington. It will be Porsche-heavy.

Thanks for the catch, sorry for the mistake. I've got yard work to do, not uncovering the car for D&D C&C. Hopefully I'll get a rode ride in today.

Yeah I hit Chimney Rock myself. Plenty of C&C stuff to do eventually.

Had a friendly red light rev and accelerate contest with a guy in an SS camaro yesterday on 206 north from duke gardens to the circle. The SS had some nice backfires too

I checked out some youtube videos - looks a little too high brow for a mustang (tho there were a few, plus Camaros, vettes and chargers) but the part where guys peel out of the parking lot with the cops monitoring traffic and people taking videos looks like fun. Especially when they get booed for pulling out like granny

I checked out some youtube videos - looks a little too high brow for a mustang (tho there were a few, plus Camaros, vettes and chargers) but the part where guys peel out of the parking lot with the cops monitoring traffic and people taking videos looks like fun. Especially when they get booed for pulling out like granny

Yeah, the shows I go to are exotics/super cars. Got my yard work in, moved a sectional for a friend (I'm "friend with truck") and finally got an evening road ride in. Was 78 when I rolled out at 5:30 and down to 66 when I got back at 6:45. Seemed like I was riding into the wind the whole ride.

Meanwhile my son spotted this in Denville center.

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 14
Back
Top Bottom