can someone show me around? Sun.May.30

sasha

I've never been to Allaire. Can someone show me around tomorrow Sunday, May 30. Not too early. I've to drive from Princeton.
Slow to moderate pace (it's going to be up to 89C).

I will be out a bit early and also on monday if you are interested I know a few trails mondays time id up in the air yet because of BBQs and such but I will post up.
Black TJ with styling jorba stickers orange Mary SS 29r.

how early is not too late? (for tomorrow).
I assume there is only one parking lot on Hospital Rd.
Just, who ever can do it, post what time is best for you.

Last edited:
07:00 in the main lot I need to be at my daughters wedding so I need to be in early for around 2 hours.
as some of the trails were a bit muddy tonight if it rains I will not be there.

Oh man. 7 is a bit of a stretch... I need to get up at 5 for this... On Sunday.
Daughters wedding definitely has bigger priority. Don't worry, and thanks for response. I'll print the map, pooriggy posted, explore.

I plan on going for a slow to moderate pace mid day, no time set . . didn't ask anyone else to go the company would be great. You let me know, i was thinking bout 11ish. All are welcome

Weekdays are difficult. I only have time on weekends.
I usually ride in 6 mile run or Mercer park.
Thanks for the idea about Clayton on Monday.

Thanks. On Monday a body of mine from North NJ wanted to ride, so I might end up north at Ramapo or Ringwood. But he's got small kids, so plans can change. For tomorrow, 11 with TheDon sound like fun, and you have fun at the wedding.

i might be out around that time (11) as well. Not setting alarm. Just dont want to be too late b?c of the heat. Probably driving a white chevy pick up.

Thanks for a ride

It was hot, but bearable. I enjoyed the ride. Thanks to Huckleberry and TheDon. Sorry about the units confusion.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions