can someone PLEASE..

Sparta Brad said:
That's great, the more the merrier. I was just poking you about your fears of Split Rock. We will definitely need help once we get going. Anrothar is our unofficial leader.

yeah, i know. :D

bonefishjake said:
maybe that's why it really hit me differently this time. b/c of the girls. actually, i'm in a much better mood now. i just found out my little girl riley is finally getting her hearing aids.

i'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy i can't even begin to tell you!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I remember when you were strugglin with that over the summer!!!

thanks man.

it's been an absolutely brutal year. brutal. we're not out of the woods simply b/c what happened is 110% unexplicable. the best minds in otolaranthology in the country have seen her and have no explanation as to why she went completely, profoundly deaf overnight. i mean, literally overnight. i still wake up every single day wondering if my baby will hear me.

thankfully, and i do mean thankfully, we got what i can only describe as a miracle with her. we're soooo very lucky.

bonefishjake said:
thanks man.

it's been an absolutely brutal year. brutal. we're not out of the woods simply b/c what happened is 110% unexplicable. the best minds in otolaranthology in the country have seen her and have no explanation as to why she went completely, profoundly deaf overnight. i mean, literally overnight. i still wake up every single day wondering if my baby will hear me.

thankfully, and i do mean thankfully, we got what i can only describe as a miracle with her. we're soooo very lucky.

This makes everything else seem pretty silly.

I wish you the absolute best of luck.

Health is wealth.

Back
Top Bottom