Bye Bye Golf TDI

Loving it so far?

Huge sigh of relief today. My VW took two weeks to get fixed. I just got it back today. The Mazda dealer let me take the new car last weekend without seeing my VW trade. I've been driving the Mazda around with my fingers crossed. Hoping that the VW would get fixed before it became an issue.

The wrench had megga trouble getting the trans fixed. Three days turned into 10. I was stressin. I drove it home today, pulled my racks off, and emptied all my personals. I never turned the car off. I drove it to the dealer and took the plates off. All done!

Last edited:
The Mazda dealer let me take the new car last weekend without seeing my VW trade. I've been driving the Mazda around with my fingers crossed. Hoping that the VW would get fixed before it became an issue.
Wow, that's some pretty notable customer-service. I assume the transaction was pretty cool overall, then? Which dealer is this?

I assume the transaction was pretty cool overall, then? Which dealer is this?

Yeah, they wanted to have the paperwork signed in Feb. Then they asked me to pick up the car a few days later. The dealer is Hamilton Imports. It's the third car I bought at this dealer. I got the VW there before they split the dealership and VW moved across the street. My wife's Mazda minivan was also bought there.

I get near invoice pricing on mazda's through a Ford plan at work. I told them I wanted the BlueBook trade-in value for the VW after it was fixed. They said yes and all went smooth.

They even sent a balloon and mug to my house with the customer survey. I really had to wrestle with the VW and the mechanic. Thankfully, the dealer made things easier for me. Strange but true.

Fred, the techno is screamin out of the Bose system. :cool:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom