Book of Paul H

Or stick a CO2 inflator and a couple cartridges in your backpack. I carry a hand-pump on my bike as a back-up to CO2, but man you can't beat CO2 method for ease of use and speed.

Or stick a CO2 inflator and a couple cartridges in your backpack. I carry a hand-pump on my bike as a back-up to CO2, but man you can't beat CO2 method for ease of use and speed.
Agreed.
I usually carry CO2 in my roadie saddle bag and a pump for the mtb.

I guess I can waste a CO2 for the POSS... cuz it is kind of a roadie...

@jmanic sighting this morning with another cool sticker for the POSS!

[GALLERY=media, 1313]20170727_075616 by C8N posted Jul 27, 2017 at 8:08 AM[/GALLERY]

#chooseyourownadventure #cantgetlostatsixmile
Ha!
I've never went on an official mtbnj group ride.
Been to 6mr twice but believe me... I'm horrible with directions and will manage to get lost. Lol

However, bit concerned cuz I'm thinking there will be a huge turnout as long as the weather cooperates but also thinking it would be pretty cool to see the Choo Choo train affect.

Ha!
I've never went on an official mtbnj group ride.
Been to 6mr twice but believe me... I'm horrible with directions and will manage to get lost. Lol

However, bit concerned cuz I'm thinking there will be a huge turnout as long as the weather cooperates but also thinking it would be pretty cool to see the Choo Choo train affect.
Come on out. The group rides are always a good time.

Rode HM with @liong71er and @qclabrat today.

[GALLERY=media, 1314]20170729_141017 by C8N posted Jul 29, 2017 at 6:56 PM[/GALLERY]

Whether on a bike or building trails... Liong is not human... he is superhuman... At least to me. I've ridden with Walt a handful of times and I always said he is like the energizer bunny cuz he keeps going and going and shows no sign of wearing down (At least not that I saw b4) but first time I heard him saying he felt like puking after chasing around Liong. I actually bailed mid ride because I just couldn't keep up and with bit of time constraint, I didn't want to slow them down more than I already have. Wanted Walt to experience as much of HM as the time allowed and decided to meet them at the trail head. Took short cuts and did a lot of hike a bike. My condition sucked today. Cardio and energy level just wasn't there. I mean... I'm bad but not this bad. Nontheless... awesome ride!

Liong invited me to a century ride tomorrow and I really want to redeem myself. Not to mention I haven't done a long one in a while but not sure if I can survive. If my condition is anything like it was today, I would prolly fall off the GW bridge. what to do...

Rode HM with @liong71er and @qclabrat today.

[GALLERY=media, 1314]20170729_141017 by C8N posted Jul 29, 2017 at 6:56 PM[/GALLERY]

Whether on a bike or building trails... Liong is not human... he is superhuman... At least to me. I've ridden with Walt a handful of times and I always said he is like the energizer bunny cuz he keeps going and going and shows no sign of wearing down (At least not that I saw b4) but first time I heard him saying he felt like puking after chasing around Liong. I actually bailed mid ride because I just couldn't keep up and with bit of time constraint, I didn't want to slow them down more than I already have. Wanted Walt to experience as much of HM as the time allowed and decided to meet them at the trail head. Took short cuts and did a lot of hike a bike. My condition sucked today. Cardio and energy level just wasn't there. I mean... I'm bad but not this bad. Nontheless... awesome ride!

Liong invited me to a century ride tomorrow and I really want to redeem myself. Not to mention I haven't done a long one in a while but not sure if I can survive. If my condition is anything like it was today, I would prolly fall off the GW bridge. what to do...
Thanks for the company guys,and sorry our ride was cut short because of my neglect brain stupid me

Big thanks to Walter for driving me to and from to get my spare key
Thank you so much for saving me

20170729_143626.jpg

20170729_143211.jpg

20170729_143231.jpg

Back
Top Bottom