Book of Paul H

I wanted to ask you how much 5nm feels like when I'm not using a torque wrench

C1C243E4-B790-4BDB-B07F-0B08F79AFED1.gif

I seem to recall a certain question had been asked not too long ago which is being (in part) answered.

But I might just be reading into it,,,,,,,,,, :oops:

So fast that the ride is over before you realize you need a photo.
Its more like... shit... I didn't OTB.... I'm still ALIVE! So happy that I forget about the pic
Its definitely a learning process to ride a XC bike in the chunks after riding a FS trail bike for the last couple of years.... or I just suck....
Admittedly... some of the more gnarly sections that I really enjoyed on the Hightower, was kinda scary on the RDO

Its more like... shit... I didn't OTB.... I'm still ALIVE! So happy that I forget about the pic
Its definitely a learning process to ride a XC bike in the chunks after riding a FS trail bike for the last couple of years.... or I just suck....
Admittedly... some of the more gnarly sections that I really enjoyed on the Hightower, was kinda scary on the RDO
Bah Humbug!! Grow a set!:cool:
P.S. Did the race with my fork locked out on purpose,for all the climbs, never bothered to use it full rigid and I didn't miss it that much.

Bah Humbug!! Grow a set!:cool:
Eh...
The whole point of N+1 is to enjoy the trails on the machine that it was suited for... no? Prolly won't ride the RDO in HM... unless something happens to the Hightower

He's the one always taking the pics!
TBH.... I don't like taking pics during riding. Pre OOS, I kept my phone in my camelback. Only did it to add some content the guys can enjoy on the thread.

What is N+1
In the cycling world the N+1 rule refers to the number of bikes that a person should own. The definition according to velominati.com: “While the minimum number of bikes one should own is 3, the correct number is N+1, where N is the number of bikes currently owned.” You always need 1 more.

S-1 can be discussed at a later point

Back
Top Bottom