Book of Paul H

Just start with single release cleats man! Seriously, multis are terrible. You can just start with low pedal tension on a set of tried, true, and cheap Shimano m520 pedals. I ride SPD's (Shimano mountain system) on both road and mountain because of the walkability and ease.

So you dont feel well but not f'ed up that you are confined to your bed but enough to leave work. What do you do? Dont want to be a couch potato but also dont want or should not get on a bike so that you are well enough to work tomorrow... What to do...

Climb Bear Mt.
You don't like me... do you? lol

Walking from my bus stop I saw the mailman or woman I should say, leaving my building... was hoping it was my bar she was delivering but no such luck.
Working on the bike would have been the perfect activity I think. I washed both bikes yesterday so that's done. Wish I had some parts to goof off with.

We all have to get strong like bull. Back to back centuries soon.

We all have to get strong like bull. Back to back centuries soon.
Now that you mention it...I've always wanted to ride the ocean parkway coastal greenway... well not this particular road but ride along the coast.
Ride to Montauk or Cape May. Sleep and ride back the next day. Haven't mentioned it to @liong71er yet out of fear he will say...

tumblr_m5m7m6KNRO1r6r6i7o1_500.jpg

Please do tell :)
Campmor is in Paramus... nice!

I'm still too sick to want to go in the garage, but here's what I got:

1) Mavic .. I think Pulse older model MTB shoes. Size 42.

2) Lake Winter Boots. The are super well used, but still work. Stick some old insole in there from your old sneakers. http://www.mtbnj.com/forum/threads/free-lake-winter-shoes-seriously.35341/ The cleats are still on there. These are a bit big for me so they'll probably fit you esp if you wear bulky socks or use a thicker insole. Bike shoe insoles tend to be super thin compared to sneakers.

3) Shimano MT22 old model size 42. I wrapped the front with Gorilla tape to keep the wind out. I'm might keep these depending on what I can do with the tape.

4) Sidi and Northwave road shoes. I have 1 of each in size 43. I need to keep 1, but you can have the other. Obviously you'll need to get road pedals for these to work.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Bike...520-M540-M324-M545-M424-M647/32475082061.html

My guess is size 42 might be too small for you, but you can try. They are mostly very beat up except for the road shoes.

Last edited:
Thanks.
Let me take a look at @liong71er stuff first and see if they fit since youre sick and he is closer to me.

Just feel it... My left side will be bruised and battered very soon lol I think I am going need to find a pillow and attach it to my arms. Luckily, there is a nice grass field in front of my building I can start praticing on.

Btw.. Anyone got a 5 bolt chainrings around to make a triple crank on the cheap?

Thanks.
Let me take a look at @liong71er stuff first and see if they fit since youre sick and he is closer to me.

Just feel it... My left side will be bruised and battered very soon lol I think I am going need to find a pillow and attach it to my arms. Luckily, there is a nice grass field in front of my building I can start praticing on.

Btw.. Anyone got a 5 bolt chainrings around to make a triple crank on the cheap?
which crank do you have? road or mtb? and how many teeth

which crank do you have? road or mtb? and how many teeth
Well... I am thinking about picking up a used raceface turbine. But since my bike is a 9 spd and I ride road on this bike as well, want to do a triple. The chainrings i have are all 4 bolt and the raceface is 5 bolt.

Back
Top Bottom