BMX Trail Construction?

It is a big deal because it's not their property. You wouldn't dig holes on the front lawn to your school would you? It is a privilege that we can ride there, not a right.
As Frank already explained, this sort of thing ruins access for everyone and puts cycling in a negative light in the eyes of land managers.
Maybe you're not old enough yet to understand the big picture. No one is trying to ruin anyone's fun.

Bingo, thanks Capedoc. Many people feel that in Public Parks they can do what they wish because they are taxpayers....wrong. It's a quick way to lose access and I'll guarantee you that you will upset more than just a couple of kids. Sorry, I know it sucks but that's the world we live in.

Shut up megatron lets kids have fun damn legal my ass people now these day are fucking retarted the people who made this had to work there ass off I bet and you have to ruin it and not wearing helmes ooooo omg shut up fucking ***** I saw the kids out one day doing it there nice people then I never saw them after that

Now this is completely unproductive. Folks here are trying to help you to understand the facts of life and you bash someone who was trying to help. Megatron tried to explain, and didn't say that she called the cops. Don't be an ass.

Shut up megatron lets kids have fun damn legal my ass people now these day are fucking retarted the people who made this had to work there ass off I bet and you have to ruin it and not wearing helmes ooooo omg shut up fucking ***** I saw the kids out one day doing it there nice people then I never saw them after that

I think a mentally disabled person would be able to punctuate better than you. You have a point to make, but you're too stupid to communicate it in a way that anyone will take seriously.
I have a feeling your time on here is limited.

Jeremy has a point.

Sorry kid, your rope ran out.

Geez, what a mess! It's a shame that it had to go the hard way.....sometimes it's the best way to learn. ;)
Thanks for taking out the trash Norm.
We don't need THAT kind of help at Mercer...

Last edited:
jshort and gt2 have it right, we tried tell you valid reasons for that not being the place for jumps and I told you what you should do to build one other places but you decided to be unreasonable. On top of that you responded with a bunch of cheap insults that were unnecessary and unwarranted. I gave you the benefit of the doubt due to your age but you have proven that you are just a punk ass kid who couldn't build a jump to save his life.

I'm actually disappointed here.....I thought we might gain some ground with the next generation. You got what you deserved though, no need for that kind of language.

jshort and gt2 have it right, we tried tell you valid reasons for that not being the place for jumps and I told you what you should do to build one other places but you decided to be unreasonable. On top of that you responded with a bunch of cheap insults that were unnecessary and unwarranted. I gave you the benefit of the doubt due to your age but you have proven that you are just a punk ass kid who couldn't build a jump to save his life.

now thats a little harsh isn't it? (sarcasm)...told you guys from the get go this kid needed the tough love....being nice don't work with the young'uns these days. they all know better. glad he's off here before I got really mad and stuck my frame pump into his front wheel (like the italians in Breaking Away last night)...

THERE-IS-A-POINT-WHERE-THIS-NEEDS-TO-STOP-AND-WEVE-CLEARLY-PASSED-IT.jpg

:lock::lock::lock:

now thats a little harsh isn't it? (sarcasm)...told you guys from the get go this kid needed the tough love...

I was gonna respind to you in that other thread...can't say I was much different in my yut but didn't have the internet to act tough on back then.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions