BIYF - 2021/2022 - No Frills

I will track along on this when it starts but with the new job won’t be anywhere near last few years rides /hours.

And yes today wasn’t even winter.

i'm always in for this, but too lazy to volunteer to do the tracking... @Johnny Utah @stb222 ??? :D
I have ridden my bike like four times in the last two months….way to much work in my life. But maybe that is the reason I get this going.

Let me think about this unless there are other volunteers to run it🤔
96EA6888-A7E8-4F4B-B845-CDABCD1A94C9.jpeg

If I come back to this, it will be similar to the format on page one of this thread. After three years of 60+ work hours a week I am saltier than ever but need to get out on my bike - so be nice.

Thinking of adding some sort of fat person face off to this as I still need to cut weight so that may be of help. This can’t be deemed as offensive because I am a fat person - actually “obese” per my doctor

F5BF675E-5519-46B7-B14A-CA94090B3E95.jpeg

I thought using the strava group with rides + saddle time was easy - just had to scrape the leaderboard, and drop into spreadsheet.
Think it had to be a tri group to get time vs mileage.

there was also the year i put up a web form....that worked well too.
although i can't remember how it got from form->scoreboard.....i was drinking more at the time.
If we trust the honor system it doesn’t seem like it would be hard to create a worksheet where everyone inputs their own data. Maybe have a moderator that loosely watches for discrepancies. Bonus entries must be approved and entered by the moderator. Still some work but a hell of a lot less than a single person sifting through every single post in the thread and updating manually each week.

Or just force one of these retired dudes (Rick) to step up.

Back
Top Bottom